The March 2019 issue is HERE! Continue reading “Inside the March 2019 Issue”
See what else is inside this month’s edition… Continue reading “Inside the February 2019 Issue”
See what else is inside this month’s edition… Continue reading “Inside the January 2019 Issue”
See what else is inside this month’s edition… Continue reading “Inside the December 2018 Issue”
The November 2018 issue is HERE!
* How to Avoid 5 Common Stepmom Mistakes
* Tips to Divorce-Proof Your Marriage: Part 2
* Holiday Survival Guide for Stepmoms
* Advice for Teaching Your Stepkids Gratitude
* How to Recognize and Manage Holiday Depression
* Getting on the Same Page with Your Partner
* Words of Wisdom from a Veteran Stepmom
* Learn to Let Go of Expectations
→ And much more!
Check out the full list of what’s inside this month: Continue reading “Inside the November 2018 Issue”
Thank You for Your Service!
Teaching Our Stepchildren Gratitude
BY KELLY PALMQUIST, MSW
Every stepmom is of service to her stepfamily. It shows through in the many tasks you take on, how gracefully you navigate awkward stepmom moments and your many selfless sacrifices.
Today, however, I’d like to give a special nod to a different type of service. On November 11, those of us in the U.S. celebrate Veterans Day. Canadians also celebrate their own version, Remembrance Day, on November 11. Continue reading “Teaching Stepchildren Gratitude: Inside the November 2018 Issue”
Holiday Survival Guide for Stepmoms
5 Skills and Techniques to Sustain You
BY SUSAN LANCASTER, PGDip
The holiday season provides us with the opportunity to come together and to learn from each other. It’s a time to not highlight our differences but to be inspired by them. It’s a time to rejoice in our similarities and use any knowledge gained to create our own unique stepfamily experiences, as we evolve and grow as individuals. Continue reading “Holiday Survival Guide for Stepmoms: Inside the November 2018 Issue”
The October 2018 issue is HERE!
* What to do when you want to quit
* Why it’s normal to dread your stepkids’ visits
* The secret life of stepmom coaches and bloggers
* How to navigate your way through awkward conversations
* How to open the lines of communication with your stepkids
* A Stepmom’s Guide to Making Marriage Last: Part One
*What stepmoms who grew up in stepfamilies want YOU to know
* Why you shouldn’t blame yourself for your stepfamily’s troubles
→ And much more!
Check out the full list of what’s inside this month: Continue reading “Inside the October 2018 Issue”