Social Media Manager / Content Creator
Are you a freelancer who already reads and loves StepMom Magazine? Let’s talk! We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about helping other stepmoms to create, implement and oversee a social media strategy that aligns with our brand and business objectives.
* Create, edit, publish and share engaging, entertaining and educational content designed to inform stepmoms, grow followers and increase brand awareness.
* Create and implement StepMom’s social media calendar/schedule.
* Monitor comments/engage with audiences
* Analyze and report on engagement and activity
Skills & Responsibilities
* Must be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
* Solid understanding of stepfamily dynamics and best practices.
* Strong eye for design, familiarity with InDesign, Illustrator and/or Canva a plus
* Solid knowledge of: Instagram (fluent in Reels), Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube
* Excellent copywriting and communication skills
Our Ideal Candidate…
* Understands and is able to communicate the nuances of stepfamily life through imagery, design and copywriting.
* Is a flexible and fast worker who can respond to followers on a regular basis.
* Has the bandwidth to commit to a recurring, monthly project (approx. 15-20 hrs/month).
* Has always thought it’d be really cool to join our team and work for an organization that helps stepmoms around the world.
Email: Publisher@StepMomMagazine.com (include “Social Media Applicant” in the subject line) and tell us why you’d be great at this job. Be sure to include things like: a portfolio of relevant work experience, your resume, website, samples of your creativity—and anything else that will make us fall in love with you!